Myhabit does not honor prices on website

I bought a piece of luggage that was posted at

$19, it showed up on my credit card and when I checked on it the next day the charge was gone. I called Customer service and they re-entered the order and eliminated shipping charges for my inconvenience, they sent another order confirmation.

I checked again to find out about shipping and it was scheduled to ship the end of the year. Then I received an email a month later saying the product was priced incorrectly on the site. A week later I received an email saying the product could not be fulfilled because it was out of stock.

I checked the site multiple times as it showed up as available. Can't trust their prices posted!!!!

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Runaround.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jan 13, 2016.

Myhabit.com are spammers

Myhabit.com are a bunch of spammers have been spamming me for over a week now. Do not deal with these guys! As of December 18 2015 spam is being

sent from IP 54.240.15.21

Phone #: 206-266-2187

Website: http://aws.amazon.com/

The website www.myhabit.com has 3 A records when you do a dig

72.21.203.214, 176.32.100.59 and 207.171.162.185

All of these IPs also belong to Amazon as well.

If you are a Canadian Citizen like me report these scumbags to

spam@fightspam.gc.ca

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY!

I have been trying to get this spam to stop and still even after

a week I am still getting this garbage and several reports

have been sent to Amazon.com asking to cease this spam.

It seems that Amazon doesn't give a ***!

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Dec 18, 2015.

Myhabit.com refused to replace broken product

Order a chandelier from myhabit.com, the product arrived with broken bobeches (see attached image) because of poor packaging. Contacted myhabit.com and they promised to contact the manufacture for replacement part.

After months of effort, nothing happened. Every time I called, I will have to spent a few minutes confirming the date of order, delivery address, order number, etc, and then received a standard message saying that it is being processed.

Finally, received message from Amazon.com (myhabit.com's parent company) saying that they will not do anything with the broken bobeches, and the resolution is final. I am extremely disappointed at them.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 10, 2013.