Order a chandelier from myhabit.com, the product arrived with broken bobeches (see attached image) because of poor packaging.Contacted myhabit.com and they promised to contact the manufacture for replacement part.

After months of effort, nothing happened. Every time I called, I will have to spent a few minutes confirming the date of order, delivery address, order number, etc, and then received a standard message saying that it is being processed.

Finally, received message from Amazon.com (myhabit.com's parent company) saying that they will not do anything with the broken bobeches, and the resolution is final.I am extremely disappointed at them.

Had an Experience with MyHabit?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Mypillow - MY EXPERIENCE WAS HORRIBLE ..... Mypillow "This is how my pillow looked after just six months......I washed it after 3 weeks and the case never came clean....The fillings started to unravel inside....I felt it getting smaller..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Durablend Peeling Ashley Furniture "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..." Read more My experience with CliqStudios has been excellent. CliqStudios "I spent a considerable amount of time shopping around including quotes from Lowes and Home Depot for shaker style kitchen cabinets. I used Kraftmaid as the comparison. The retail quote..." Read more Mypillow - Makes You Pay When Their Product Fails Mypillow "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..." Read more Roche Bobois - Glass Transeo Dining Table Roche Bobois "We purchased a beautiful Transeo glass base dining table from Roche Bobois. The base has four pieces of industrial glass that crisscross. The four pieces are glued together in the..." Read more Viator - Worst experience with a tour company - ever Viator "Worst experience with a tour from a travel company I have ever had. I booked a, Amalfi Coast Limoncello Tasting tour that left from Rome and was a day tour..." Read more Burgess Seed And Plant Company - Dead plants Burgess Seed And Plant Company "My plants came dead. I never received the Iris bulbs. The woman on the customer service desk told me without the shipping label there is nothing they can do. She..." Read more Gm Parts Giant - Terrible communication; late shipping Gm Parts Giant "One week after I placed the order, I received a notification that a few parts would be backordered. Two weeks after this email and one week after the latest "eta"..." Read more